Go to www.whatispublichealthpodcast.com to find the list of podcast episodes. All episodes are available on Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Anchor, Spotify, Breaker, Overcast and RadioPublic.
Discover the 7 Dimensions of Wellness to Live Your Best Life Starting Today with Dr. Kee Chan – What is Public Health with Dr. Kee Chan
- Discover the 7 Dimensions of Wellness to Live Your Best Life Starting Today with Dr. Kee Chan
- How a Non-Profit Organization and its Community Can Support Each Other During Crisis (Coronavirus Pandemic Series)
- Effective Tips on Finding a Job and Reinventing Yourself During the Coronavirus Pandemic with Abby Kohut, Top 100 Career Coach and Recruiter
- The New Hope for Black Lives Matter (BLM) through Storytelling and Self-Inquiry with Dr. Sonny Kelly, playwright and performer of the play "The Talk"
- Empowering Victims from Domestic Violence and Human and Sex Trafficking with Vericia Miller, Founder of House of Overcome
Public Health is the “invisible force” that keeps you healthy everyday, (and I bet you didn’t even know it).
Public Health is the art and science of preventing disease, improving health at a population level, and treating conditions while addressing health disparities, health equity and quality of care.
The podcast is your source on the latest trends in public health issues, tips on up-skilling and re-skilling for workforce development, and interviews with experts in the different fields of public health.
Subscribe to the Podcast and learn about careers in public health and become a part of the “invisible force.”
Interested in showcasing your impact in public health? Be a guest on our podcast. Email at email@example.com