Go to www.whatispublichealthpodcast.com to find the list of podcast episodes. All episodes are available on Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Anchor, Spotify, Breaker, Overcast and RadioPublic.
Easy, Effective Exercising Strategies Without Equipments While Staying Indoor – What is Public Health with Dr. Kee Chan
- Easy, Effective Exercising Strategies Without Equipments While Staying Indoor
- Behavioral Economics: Why We Buy What We Buy When We Panic with Pei Ying Chua
- Finding Solutions to Prevent the Harmful Health Effects of Climate Change with Dr. Edward Maibach, Director of Mason’s Center for Climate Change Communication.
- Vytal Health: A Whole-Person Telemedicine Approach to Health and Wellness with Dr. Tiffany Mullen, CEO and Co-Founder of Vytal Health
- Learn to Live Mindfully in Chaos with Mindfulness and Meditation with Jesse Foy
Public Health is the “invisible force” that keeps you healthy everyday, (and I bet you didn’t even know it).
Public Health is the art and science of preventing disease, improving health at a population level, and treating conditions while addressing health disparities, health equity and quality of care.
The podcast is your source on the latest trends in public health issues, tips on up-skilling and re-skilling for workforce development, and interviews with experts in the different fields of public health.
Subscribe to the Podcast and learn about careers in public health and become a part of the “invisible force.”
Interested in showcasing your impact in public health? Be a guest on our podcast. Email at firstname.lastname@example.org